- Assist fit desk, retail, juice bar, childcare, etc. desks/areas as needed.
- Greet all members & guests with a smile including good-byes.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Communicate special events to members and guests.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Facilitate all member requests and follow up.
- Maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for members.
- Assist in collection & tracking of member payments.
- Facility Management via club walks and checklists (Opening/Closing, Stage Management, Cleaning Checklist, Equipment Out of Order Log etc.).
- Responsible for inventory counts, cycle counts and packing slip reconciliation.
- Proper administration and timely submission of all reports, documents and information.
- Execute all safety procedures and policies.
- Know club facility, services and schedules.
- Know, understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- May be required to work extra shifts as warranted by GM.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- 1 year club experience preferred
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed