Crunch Fitness, a rapidly growing National Fitness Club Brand, is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join our Corporate team in New York.
POSITION BENEFITS: Our employees are the reasons Crunch is one of the hottest Brands in Fitness. To make your career as rewarding as possible, here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive as a Full-Time Crunch employee.
If you are a self-starter, motivated by a fast paced, growth oriented environment this may be the right opportunity for you.
Pay rate of up to $25/hour and will commensurate experience.
• Review and process all purchase orders, invoices, and check requests.
• Ensure proper coding of above
• Create reports from General Ledger and answer field managers’ questions
• Process expense requests
• Maintain vendor information and manage accounts
• Assist with check processing and distribution
• Statement Reconciliation
• Invoice accruals
• Account Reconciliation
• Heavy email correspondence and follow-up
• Understand and enforce all policies, procedures and standards
• Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
• Above job description may be subject to change or alteration at any time
• Minimum of three years of Full-Cycle AP experience
• Ability to process 300+ invoices per week
• Knowledge of Great Plains preferred
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
• Strong Communication and multitasking skills