- Facilitate repair and preventative maintenance of all facility items.
- Maintain storage areas and accurate inventory system.
- Maintain accurate records of all equipment repairs and service.
- Process parts/product/service purchase requests GM approval.
- Respond to emergency calls for club support.
- Responsible for all preventive care of fitness equipment and facilities.
- Test all facility equipment twice per month for proper function.
- Operate within budget limitations.
- Proper administration and timely submission of all projects, reports, documents and info.
- Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Good overall mechanical ability
- Good plumbing, HVAC and electrical experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Related equipment knowledge
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed