Crunch Fitness - we are a state-of-the-art gym with over 80 locations throughout the United States, with cities that include New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Portland, Orange County, San Diego and the San Francisco Bay Area. The Crunch Fitness brand was built on the ability to fuse fitness with entertainment by creating cutting edge group fitness classes that make our gyms unique, fun and exciting places to sweat! It's our classes that cultivate a gym community, drive the member experience and separate us from the competition.
The Operations Manager ensures that the member experience at Crunch is consistent with the expectations of the brand. They are responsible creating a professional and productive work environment for all employees. They will work as a liaison for members and employees to enhance the Crunch experience.
- Hiring, scheduling, training and development of support staff, including front desk, cleaning and juice bar.
- Facilitate and administer the stage management checklist as to insure the club maintains high standards of cleanliness.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service with all member insteractions and touch points.
- Assist in collection of member payments
- Ensure the highest execution of all company and club initiatives.
- Professionally handle member concerns as it relates to constructive feedback regarding operations, contract requests, such as freezes, cancellations, and billing.
- Ensure the club meets standards for maintenance, safety, security, and physical plant operations.
- Conduct walk through of the club with club mechanic and maintenance staff utilizing cleaning checklist and forward relevant information as to expeditiously handle operations issues.
- Report all equipment and facility issues by utilizing company procedures. Work with mechanics to resolve facility issues expeditiously as to minimize member concerns.
- Ensure visible maintenance items are repaired promptly and proper signage is posted.
- Train opening and closing managers to prepare club for operations readiness.
- Execute the processing/submission and approval of payroll.
- Manage employee relation matters such as time and attendance, professional conduct and work performance.
- Establish controls of expenses and purchasing of club supplies and maintain at or below budget.
- Follow up for quick turnaround of items in dis-repair
- Demonstrate ability to articulate variences in expenses versus budget
- Communicate effectively by holding weekly and individual meetings with all key club personnel.
One year club/gym experience preferred
Fluent in English
Proficient reading and writing skills
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to successfully multi-task
Strong customer service skills
Good follow up skills
Our employees are the reasons Crunch is so successful. So, to make your career as rewarding as possible, here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive as a Full-Time Crunch employee.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan
Group term life insurance
Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
Paid vacation days, available upon your hire
Child and dependent care flex plan
Medical flex plan
Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Complimentary gym membership through duration of employment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.