- Greet all members & guests with a smile.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional, manner.
- Initiate selling of personal training, stretch & massage packages.
- Initiate scheduling of all above services, if applicable.
- Know and understand all service levels and pricing for personal training, stretch and massage rates.
- Know and understand all policies and procedures i.e. cancellations, vouchers, gift certificates, refunds, expirations, etc.
- Follow all policies and procedures for payment transactions.
- Maintain Batch Report Forms.
- Organize Daily Client Forms, Daily Batch Report and Service Receipts, etc.
- Receive orientation/fit test, PT session and stretch for better knowledge.
- Perform administrative duties that facilitate personal training/massage departs.
- Assist in front desk, retail, juice bar, childcare, etc. desks/areas as needed.
- Maintain atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Communicate special events to members and guests.
- Be familiar with Group Fitness classes and assist in class reservations.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- Know club facility and services.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good sales skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed