- Provide friendly atmosphere for members and children.
- Provide proper registration and check-out of children & parents.
- Watch and care for children to ensure safety.
- Provide consistent interaction with children.
- Initiate games, arts & crafts projects.
- Change diapers or assist in toileting needs.
- Bottle-feed babies or assistant in eating needs of older children in accordance with parental direction.
- Keep children calm.
- Clean and sanitize child care toys.
- Keep working area free of sharp or harmful objects.
- Answer childcare phone.
- Communicate information regarding children to parents/guardians.
- Provide recommendations for toys, educational tools, etc.
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager.
- Know club facility and services.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Valid Child/Infant CPR
- Experience working with children ages 3 months to 13 years old
- Certifications, as local/state laws require
- Good communication skills
- Strong safety skills
- Strong customer service skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed