- Close team/working relationship with General Manager Hiring, training, and development of Personal Training staff.
- Maintain accountability of the PT staff.
- Assist in hiring, training and development of Fitness Desk Staff.
- Conduct daily calls to facilitate orientations and sales.
- Conduct safe and effective personal training sessions.
- Obtain and maintain all mandatory certifications/education.
- Know, understand and enforce all policies, procedures.
- Know all club facilities and services.
- Develop the sales staff, point of sale process.
- Report any equipment/facility issues to General Manager.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding payment transactions.
- Complete all sales through appropriate systems.
- Redeem all sessions through PT SOP, and manage DCR's.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook & PT handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at anytime.
- CPR/AED Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a personal trainer
- Nationally Personal Training Certification
- Basic Computer Skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Team Player
- Exceptional Integrity, team building and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong background in exercise program design
- Proven Sales Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed