- Management of profit centers while MOD.
- Hiring, scheduling, training and development of all support staff.
- Proper administration and timely submission of all reports, documents and info.
- Facility Management via club walks and checklists.
- Assist in collection & tracking of member payments.
- Manage facility from the front desk for a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Administer all club operational systems including payroll, purchasing, inventories, etc.
- Execute all safety procedures and policies.
- Execute Membership Retention Program.
- Facilitate and/or escalate all member requests and follow up.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- Quality check contracts.
- Communicate and enforce all policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by General Manager.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- 2 year college degree
- 1 year club management experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed