At Crunch, we believe in sharing our passion for fun and effective workouts and we're looking for talented spin instructors who share the same passion and expertise. If you are looking for a place to grow your skills or if you've already established a following and are looking to reach more fitness fans, Crunch has got a spot for you. We're growing like crazy and want dedicated, smart, talented spin professionals with heart to join us.
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with
No Judgements philosophy
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to relevant supervisor(s)
- Maintain professional disposition at all times
- Follow policies/procedures in Instructor Manual & Employee Handbook
- May be required to teach other non-spin group fitness classes as needed
- Maintain consistent communication on class schedules with supervisor
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/PAST EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have relevant fitness or education certification, background or degree with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience. AFFA and/or ACE Certifications strongly recommended, and Spinning or Schwinn certification preferred. CPR is also required.
Must have a high degree of energy and have the endurance to teach and complete class workouts without getting winded or out of breath. Physical demands also include, but are not limited to considerable use of your arms and legs, moving your whole body, lifting, standing, balancing, bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, spinning and kicking.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.