- Hire, train and develop sales team.
- Ensure sales team is provided with tools, coaching and day-to-day motivation to hit individual quotas on a monthly basis.
- Create daily task list and goals to ensure team keeps on pace for index.
- Monitor daily work flow and confirm monthly sales planner is fully completed.
- Conduct daily meetings with staff to discuss goals and provide support.
- Follow-up with staff regarding each tour and presentation.
- Execute Membership Retention Program.
- Coordinate and participate in "Up System".
- Ensure that the selling of personal training and massage services are offered at point of sale.
- Coordinate and monitor sales staff schedule at all times.
- Communicate company policies and updates to the sales team.
- Assist in execution of sales for other Membership Advisors.
- Coordinate marketing, promotional, and special events with GM.
- Support all new systems and assist with execution.
- Inspect and supervise all prospecting systems to ensure they are in full operation: guest passes, old guest registers, appointments, calls, etc.
- Submit all necessary staff paperwork and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- 1 year sales management experience preferred
- 5 years sales experience preferred
- Exceptional sales skills
- Self and team motivator
- Strong desire to succeed and grow
- Excellent verbal communication and Leadership skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Word
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed