- Reach and surpass personal sales goals.
- Prospect via member referrals, Welcome to Crunch forms, cold calls, approved flyers, guest traffic, phone inquiries, etc.
- Conduct high quality tours of facility.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Work from front desk to create leads/sales as per "Up System".
- Answer phones in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Initiate the selling of personal training, massage, and all ancillary services at point of sale.
- Keep DPP current.
- Know indvidual ACT & daily goal index.
- Make member retention calls.
- Assist in execution of sales for other Membership Advisors.
- Execute Membership Retention Program.
- Have excellent knowledge of Crunch's services and facilities.
- Create friendly atmosphere for members and guests.
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- Keep work area clean, neat and organized.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- 2-years sales experience preferred
- Exceptional sales skills
- Self motivator
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed